Thursday, April 18, 2013

planes, trains, and automobiles... 
ok so maybe no trains but does a tram to my terminal at the airport count? 
wow! yesterday was a whirlwind of travel... 
i had to go to the airport abnormally early because that was when i could get a ride there... so after the hour drive to the airport i waited a few hrs, 45 min flight to seattle, waited 2.5 hrs and then FINALLY got on my plane for a 2.5 hr plane ride to california. 
one word...
exhausted! 
on the bright side (literally) it is going to be 80 degrees today and the only time i plan on leaving the pool is to go to the mall while my boyfriend is in a meeting! yay for vacations! 
here is what i wore to travel in... what i saw on both flights... and what my boyfriend brought me at the airport. 
(he is the best) 
hope everyone is having a great week! 
ps.. 
not that i really need to tell you what i think of these bed | stu shoes again.. but i wore them from 9am-11:30pm, worked in the morning, then traveled all afternoon and evening and my feet felt great.  


perfect dress for traveling.  so comfy! 


over seattle... clouds? shocking! 



bright lights | big city 


the roses he brought me at the airport 
:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment